Von: Luc-Michel Demey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. Juli 2003 15:14
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: Applying CSD04 for MQ v5.3

same old story till 5.2 ...

check you have stopped IBM MQSeries Service before applying CSD.

it seems there is a timer problem between the CSD install progarmm,
who try to stop all MQ tasks, and the MQ tasks who stops less
rapidly than IBM expect !

alternatively, you can try to install the CSD again after a first
try, as the MQ tasks will get time to stop.

may be it need a CSD on the CSD setup program ??? ;-)

HTH, Luc-Michel.