From: Gina McCarthy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 3:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SYSTEM.AUTH.DATA.QUEUE replication

I'm recreating (moving) a queue manager on a separate AIX system and want to bring the authorizations over from the current queue manager. I am currently at V5.3. Can I requeue the messages from SYSTEM.AUTH.DATA.QUEUE?? If so, Should I do this before I run runmqsc to bring in my object definitions from save queue manager? I notice that when I do this I get duplicate entries...will this cause me problems?

Any other ideas on how to do this?

Gina