Andre van Zyl wrote this:

"In my MQSI flow I receive one message containing a repeating structure.
The
structure of the data is known and can therefor be parsed by MRM, but the
problem is that I do not know how many repetitions will be sent at a time
in
the same message.
I am able to extract all the repeating segments, and parsing them.

My MRM message definition contains two compound elements. The first does
not
repeat, by the second repeats as many times as the number of segments sent
in the message. In the Connection Tab I set the element to Mandatory and
also set Repeat to yes. In the CWF tab I them set the number of
repetitions.

The problem with this is that if the number of repetitions is less than the
number of segments in the messages, a part of the message is lost. If the
number of repetitions setting is greater then the actual number of segments
received, MQSI goes into error - basically complaining that it is expecting
data for the empty segments for which no data was received.

Does anyone have any ideas how I could possibly overcome this problem???

I did investigate using a different Repeat Count Type for the message -
where I would use an integer element in my message and set it equal to the
number of repetitions. No matter what I try, the Repeat Count Type field in
the CWF tab stays greyed out and cannot be changed from "Count".
Furthermore, the outgoing message contains no Integer elements - the
structure of the outgoing message is very specific as it is in an SAP IDOC
format and gets sent to SAP via R3Link software - if I change the message,
the R3Link and SAP will reject the message as it is not in the expected
format."

I'm exactly in the same situation, Do you know how to solve this problem???

URGENT!!!

Luis Garro Muñoz
Soluciones y Servicios
GBM de Costa Rica