Dave

START TRACE(ACCTG) CLASS(03)

The SMF records give input and output byte counts by local queue name.

Richard Jackson
SIAC -
CICS/MQ Systems
212-383-9043

                      "Williams, Dave
                      (Systems                 To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      Management)"             cc:       (bcc: Richard Jackson/SIAC)
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        Subject:  Accounting

                      Sent by: MQSeries
                      List
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      n.ac.at>

                      09/03/2003 01:04
                      PM

I want to capture queue-level SMF records (subtype2) and from what I
gather to this point I have to specify class 3 when while doing a start
on the accounting trace (using the START TRACE command), but I can't put
my finger on the doc. Does anyone know where it's located or has anyone
done this?

Also.... is anyone familiar w/Point-to-point JMS?

TIA,

Dave W.