Hello All,

I know it was asked before but was not answered, at least I could not find any answer
in archives. Is WebSphere MQ 5.3 supported by IBM on Windows 2003 platform? If not,
are there any plans or commitments? In general, what is the current state of affairs
in this? Is anyone around who is (successfully or not) running MQ on this platform?

Another question: Does anyone have a working URL for searching archives of this
mailing list?

Thank you in advance,
Pavel

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender