Hello, We are implementing a group profile for MQSeries users.  The group
profile has *CONNECT permission to the qmgr (QM), PREROUTING is a cluster
shared queue in a remote qmgr.  The group profile is not part of QMQMADM.
The sample program works fine if we use an mq admin.

QMQMADM and QMQM have *USE auth for the CRTLIB command.

This is the job log that AMQSPUT0 generates  (QM is a local qmgr in the
AS/400):

  >> CALL PGM(QMQM/AMQSPUT0) PARM('PREROUTING' 'QM')

     An internal MQSeries error has occurred ('3401 - Permission denied.'
from xcsFtok.)
     Data length or data offset not valid.
     Problem log updated.
     Not authorized to command CRTLIB in library *LIBL.
     Error found on CRTLIB command.
     APAR library QSC4536804 not created
     An internal MQSeries error has occurred.
     Data length or data offset not valid.
     Problem log updated.
     Not authorized to command CRTLIB in library *LIBL.
     Error found on CRTLIB
command.
     APAR library QSC4536804 not
created
     Pointer not set for location
referenced.
     Data length or data offset not
valid.
     Problem log
updated.
     Not authorized to command CRTLIB in library
*LIBL.
     Error found on CRTLIB
command.
     APAR library QSC4765581 not
created
     Application error.  MCH3601 unmonitored by LIBMQMCS at
statement
       0000000019, instruction
X'0000'.
     Application error.  CEE9901 unmonitored by AMQSPUT0 at
statement
       0000000008, instruction
X'0000'.