Queue manager QM1 is on W2K (with WMQ 5.3). The queue
manager is not a default queue manager on the machine.

I downloaded the MA0F supportpack and installed it (I
have never used AMI before)  I was able to run the
sample program amtsosnd.

I now would like to test my own policy and service.
So, I set up a Policy called MYPOLICY and service
MYSERVICE (pointing to MYQUEUE on QM1). Is there an
AMI sample program (an aquivalent of amqsput/amqsputc)
 which  takes the  policy  and  service  as input?

Your help would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Ruzi