Hi,

I configured the tcp wrapper called tcpd. This wrapper works only with
inetd, not with runmqlsr. Install the binary (e. g. to /usr/local/bin).
Change

file /etc/inetd.conf:

#MQSeriesPort stream tcp nowait mqm /usr/mqm/bin/amqcrsta amqcrsta -m <your
qmgr>
MQSeriesPort stream tcp nowait mqm /usr/local/bin/tcpd /usr/mqm/bin/amqcrsta
-m <your qmgr>

create a file /etc/hosts.allow with the following entry:
amqcrsta:<first allowed address> <second allowed adress> ...

and a file /etc/hosts.deny with the following entry:
ALL:ALL

Allowed adresses may be IP addresses or host names.

This should work. See at http://www.cert.org/other_sources/tool_sources.html
how to get the sources. Mention, there are some copies of the source code
for the tcpd which contain a Trojan horse. See http://www.cert.org/ for
details (search for tcpd).

Regards
Hubert