Hi, people.

I am having a problem with the folliwing scenarios:

1 - Websphere in AIX generating messages to MQSeries .
2 - This messages has XML format (RF_HEADER_2 and UTF-8 in XML header).
3 - MQSeries from manframe received this message and trigger a transaction under cics.

Problem:

1-Our program is ready to deal with messages grater then 30K.

2-When we set GMO.OPTIONS = MQGMO_CONVERT messages less than 30K are fine and messages grater than 30K seems like not converted, after the execution of MQGET api call with COMPCODE=0 and REASONCODE=0000.

3-We eliminate the attribute MQGMO_CONVERT and asked to change the attribute CONVERT from the sender channel, and everything
works very fine.

Thanks a lot.

Luiz Carlos Kmit
WebsphereMQ Analyst