I don't think Tivoli does enqueue/dequeue at the current version.  We put a request
for an enhancement but I don't know when it's coming out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Antony Boggis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 3:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Tivoli & WMQ on Solaris.

I don't have much choice here at a client site on the monitoring tools (ie, Tivoli)
but I have been unable (at this point) to find some answers to basic questions from
the searching I have done through the Tivoli docs...

I know that Tivoli can watch most of the major attributes I want (q-depth, DLQ,
opprocs, ipprocs, channel status, etc)...

BUT: I can't find anywhere what the timer granularity is... If I'm pushing 500+
messages per second at MQ, refreshing my stats every minute is not gonna cut it.

ALSO: Can I watch enqueue/dequeue rates, or other values that are only available (I
think) via PCF (ie through the command server) messages?

Thanks for any feedback,

tonyB.
--
WMQ 5.2 (CSD06) on Solaris 5.8.