Here is the XML message being used:

<WfMessage>
  <WfMessageHeader>
     <ResponseRequired>IfError</ResponseRequired>
     <UserContext>DomDocBinder</UserContext>
     <Starter>ADMIN</Starter>
  </WfMessageHeader>
  <ProcessTemplateCreateAndStartInstance>
     <ProcTemplName>FOA_RFP</ProcTemplName>
     <ProcInstName>AuditTest115</ProcInstName>
     <KeepName>false</KeepName>
     <ProcInstInputData>
       <FOA_RFP>
          <FOA_Header>
            <Company_ID>122</Company_ID>
            <Contact_ID>0</Contact_ID>
            <Opportunity_ID>115</Opportunity_ID>
            <Bid_ID>0</Bid_ID>
            <Alternate_ID>0</Alternate_ID>
            <Coverage_Category_Code>0</Coverage_Category_Code>
            <Product_Code>0</Product_Code>
            <Operator_ID>REQ68324</Operator_ID>
            <Originating_System>2</Originating_System>
            <Function_Code>2</Function_Code>
            <Last_Action_System>1</Last_Action_System>
            <Debug_Flag>N</Debug_Flag>
          </FOA_Header>
       </FOA_RFP>
     </ProcInstInputData>
  </ProcessTemplateCreateAndStartInstance>
</WfMessage>

|         |           "Stuart McGuire" |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           RR.COM>          |
|         |           "MQSeries List"  |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           n.AC.AT>         |
|         |           09/29/2003 07:21 |
|         |           "MQSeries List"  |

  |       To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                    |
  |       cc:
                                          |
  |       Subject:  Re: FMC01100E Incorrect XML document

What's the message look like? One way to check is to shut MQWF down but
leave the queue manager running, then browse the message on EXEXMLINPUTQ.

Without seeing the message, I wouldn't hazard a guess.