Hi list members,

I'm relatively new in dealing with MQ-Series.
We use MQ Version 5.3 on a Windows 2000 Server. We have a long running
transaction, which sends about 100.000 messages to a queue without
commits.
After 15.000 messages we get the error "AMQ7469 Transactions rolled back
to release log space ".
I checked our parameters. We have defined linear logging. There's enough
space on the volume to keep hundreds of additional log files, but the
transaction is stopped and rolled back.
Are there any other parameters involved?

Best regard
Michael Fleck