I played with this a little bit and discovered that only the primary logs
are defined at QMGR creation and then it maintains that amount. I am yet to
primary and secondary logs defined.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Broderick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 October 2003 01:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: AW: AMQ7469 Transactions rolled back to release log space

Just a note from prior postings.

Someone had said once, and I never seen this proven (and personally I don't
believe it from what I personally know), BUT...the statement at that time
form someone I do not remember is that the Prim and Sec log parameters
effect LINEAR Logging. It may be a red herring but look at your parameter
definations and the number of LOG files that are actually created. I would
be interested in the number. (That comment always bugged me!!!)

              bobbee

PS given the disclaimers in the above message. I think I just set myself up.
Hold on let me bend over to receive the kick!!!!!!!! (hahaha)