Howdy all,

I am trying to get two linux MQ server working as a cluster but I am having
odd rersults

The 2 machines are called MQMDEV and QMLMQM2 and both are full repositories,
the cluster is called "MQLINK".

I have two channels defined between the two machines:

on MQMDEV
define channel(LINK_TO_MQMDEV) chltype(CLUSRCVR) trptype(TCP)
conname(mqmdev.qml.com.au) cluster(MQLINK)
define channel(LINK_TO_QMLMQM2) chltype(CLUSSDR) trptype(TCP)
conname(qmlmqm2.qml.com.au) cluster(MQLINK)

on QMLMQM2
define channel(LINK_TO_QMLMQM2) chltype(CLUSRCVR) trptype(TCP)
conname(qmlmqm2.qml.com.au) cluster(MQLINK)
define channel(LINK_TO_MQMDEV)  chltype(CLUSSDR)  trptype(TCP)
conname(mqmdev.qml.com.au) cluster(MQLINK)

I have a SRVCONN channel called "qml" on each.

I have 2 test queues: sid.test.queue on QMLMQM2 and sid.test.dev on MQMDEV
(both have MQLINK in the cluster name)

Now....

When I open up a client session on a Win2K workstation with a server
connection channel to each machine and get and put from the queue hosted on
the machine I can get and put without error.

If I put to a queue hosted on the other machine I get the following:

C:\MQClient\bin>set MQSERVER=qml/TCP/qmlmqm2.qml.com.au
C:\MQClient\bin>amqsputc sid.test.dev
Sample AMQSPUT0 start
target queue is sid.test.dev
MQOPEN ended with reason code 2085