Arun,

        How do you loop through all the segments ? What is condition you use ?

Thanks
Usha

At 10:05 AM 10/15/2003 -0700, you wrote:
HI Usha

I have used segmentation but only in Server to Server to scenario.

MQPUT
PMO MQPMO_LOGICAL_ORDER
MD MQMF_SEGMENT (all 3 segments)
MQMF_LAST_SEGMENT (last segment )

MQGET
1.  Instead of   GMO MQGMO_COMPLETE_MSG I have used following options

GMO MQGMO_LOGICAL_ORDER + MQGMO_ALL_SEGMENTS_AVAILABLE + MQGMO_WAIT;
2. MD No options set:
In this case if You have to re-set msg-id and correl id ,  when you loop through all the segments in the queue
to receive all the segments.

messageId      = MQMI_NONE;
correlationId   = MQCI_NONE;

This worked for me in Server to Server case. try it with client-server and let us know how it works.

Arun Makhija
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience