Yes, you're right that Nastel's products do this
autodiscovery.

With Nastel's MQControl you had to install a Nastel
agent on the MQ machine. It would use the normal
methods to discover the queue managers on the machine
(mqs.ini, registry) and then register with the central
server. Alternatively the central server could be set
to discover new agents based on a tcpip mask.

With Nastel's AutoPilot you can do all the above plus
you can monitor ports on machines so if 1414 were in
use you could connect to it etc.

HTH,

Sam

 --- Robert Broderick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: > I do not remember hearing anything from
IBM...BUT I