Looking at using channel exits to perform audits of connections coming into
an MQ manager, is there any way to inquire/access the actual distinguished
name values (SSL Peer) of the verified partner?  Here's the scenario: We'd
like to setup to allow multiple clients to connect to the same SVRCONN
channel using PKI certificates. We can control who gets access via that
channel by configuring what issuing certificate authorities are trusted and
using wildcarded SSL PEER settings. But we have a requirement to audit the
connections. We have a channel security exit that records some values. We'd
like to enhance it to capture the specifics of the SSL certs. Is this
possible and what are the specific fields we'd need to access?

Thanks.
-tom