From: Hashir, Mehedi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 1:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PCF command to reset queue stats against remote queue

Can a PCF command to reset queue stats be run against a remote queue ?
if so what are the options to be used.?

Regards

Mehedi Hashir

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this communication
in error, please do not distribute and delete the original message.
Please notify the sender by E-Mail at the address shown. Thank you for
your compliance.