SCSQAUTH needs to be in your STEPLIB or in LINKLIST to use CSQOREXX.  On
your second question, do you have the client attachment feature installed?
If not, you can't connect from an MQSeries client.
                                               - Bruce Giordano

              Jan MOEYERSONS
              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>               To:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                          cc:
              Sent by: MQSeries List                      Subject:   Reason code 2129
in CSQOREXX
              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

              Tuesday November 25, 2003 09:15 AM
              Please respond to MQSeries List

Dear Listeners,

I am experiencing a reason code 2129 when I try to connect to my MQ
manager,
using the CSQOREXX Ops and Control utility from ISPF.

MQ-Series is V2R1
OS390 is V2R9

Yes, I have SCSQANLE and SCSQAUTH in my STEPLIB. (Well, it is in the
ISPLLIB
LIBDEF concatenation. I actually don't have a STEPLIB in my ISPFPROC) And
that's about all I could Google...

Yes, my Q manager is up & running. It is running on the same machine. I can
connect to it from a Windows machine, so I guess the Q manager is OK.

Any suggestion as to what I am doing wrong will be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Jantje.

P.S. I have to say, I did not succeed yet to connect to this Q manager from
a Windows machine in Client/Server mode, only in Server/Requestor mode. Any
clues as to why the C/S connection does not work are equally welcome.