Title: Support for MQ5.2

The question of support for different MQ releases and the dates on which it is dropped have been asked so many times that I will be surprised if anybody responds to this. The problem is that the dates I get from IBM locally, the dates I see on IBM's international website and the dates people mention on this list differs. As I am working for a major bank in South Africa and are tasked to insure that we are always running on a supported version I really need some clear answers on this. According to my latest info support for 5.2 on the distributed platforms end on December 31, 2003 and on OS/390 the date is April 30, 2004. Can anybody confirm this PLEASE...

Thank you
Pieter Voges
MQ Support
Nedcor Limited
Tel: (011) 881 4410
Sel: 083 6455 300
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<http://dotweb.it.nednet.co.za/link.asp?names=Voges,%20Pieter>

This email and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information.  This information is private and protected by law and, accordingly, if you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to delete this entire communication immediately and are notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of or taking any action based on this information is prohibited.

Emails cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free of errors or viruses.  The sender does not accept any liability or responsibility for any interception, corruption, destruction, loss, late arrival or incompleteness of or tampering or interference with any of the information contained in this email or for its incorrect delivery or non-delivery for whatsoever reason or for its effect on any electronic device of the recipient.

If verification of this email or any attachment is required, please request a hard-copy version.