I'm thinking more of the alias queue being the same name as the destination
queue and there are multiple destination qeues of the same name. BB.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ruzi R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 01 December, 2003 16:15
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: FW: Cluster queue security

You give the authority to the alias queue that is
defined locally (that is not clustered). I think it is
a neat way of giving access to the cluster queues.
The user will have access to the cluster queue via the
alias queue, and will be unable to access the cluster
queue directly.  The same applies to an alias queue
resolving to a local queue (not cluster) on the same
qmgr.

Best regards,

Ruzi