I have a couple of questions regarding WMQI message flows:
1. We need to transfer same file to around 1000 stores, so will it be a
good option to use WMQI to message flow with 1000 output nodes, which
put message to remote queue definitions. These remote queues will take
data to the store queue managers via sender-receiver channel pair.
2. We need to transfer each record in file to a different store, based
on a value in the message. We were thinking of using a WMQI message flow
to route the message to different output nodes based on the value of
this field(possibly using route to label). Again there are 1000
different output queues possible, out of which each message will go to
only one queue.

Please let me know if anyone is doing something similar or has a better
idea to achieve the same.

Regards
Gaurav Mittal