We have the following scenario:

        1. Cluster_DD with qmgrs R1 and R2 (on AIX#1) being full
repositories. QM1, QM2, QM3...... QM9 being partial repositories on AIX,
W2K, Sun and z/OS.
        2. Cluster_QA with qmgrs R4 and R5 (on AIX#2) being full
repositories. QMA, QMB, QMC.....QMX being partial repositories on AIX, W2K,
Sun and z/OS.

We want to move both Cluster_DD and Cluster_QA to AIX#3 along with those
qmgrs currently running on AIX#1 and AIX#2 so that we can save on resources.
This seems to be a non-trivial task. For instance the merging of  logs, qmgr
files, mqs.ini, etc. Anyone out there done this before and do you know the
pitfalls? Any help much appreciated. Cheers. BB.