WE are running qmgrs under same scenario on A & B side of active/active configuration. No problems.

[Lane, Bob (Exchange)]  -----Original Message-----
From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Kulbir S. Thind
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 11:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MQ with Veritas on Sun Solaris

Hi,

We are doing the initial system design for our messaging solution.  We plan currently to run a production environment consisting of a pair of Sun Unix servers in a high availability configuration using Veritas agents for failover management. The file systems are stored on a storage array network (SAN) visible to both servers.

We are thinking of running MQ/ WBIMB on one of the servers and MQ/Oracle/Custom reporting apps on the other server.  The links between the servers are:
(1) messaging via MQ series from one to the other
(2) ODBC calls from WBIMB to Oracle for data lookup and storage.

The question is, has anyone experience of running this type of configuration with Veritas and set it up so that should server A fail then all the processes failover to server B and if server B fails then all the processes failover to server A ?
Are there any problems with running MQSeries on both servers ?

Thanks in advance,

Kulbir.