I am getting the following error performing a "createQueueConnection()" in
my JAVA PGM. THIS WAS WORKING. I was playing with PERL and the MQSeries
modules and played with my PATH and LIB and INCLUDE environment variables
and now it is broke. My "PATH" is attached, I would appreciate any
suggestions. The exception is being caught and displayed. There is a second
error on a database call at the end of the stack which is from a call AFTER
the createQueueConnection() call. I think the "linkage" eror on the third
line is my issue BUT......

bobbee

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError
       java.lang.Throwable()
       java.lang.Error()
       java.lang.LinkageError()
       java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError()
       java.lang.NoSuchFieldError()
       java.lang.Class java.lang.Class.forName0(java.lang.String, boolean,
java.lang.ClassLoader)
       java.lang.Class java.lang.Class.forName(java.lang.String)
       javax.jms.QueueConnection
com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory.createQueueConnection()
       javax.jms.QueueConnection
com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory.createQueueConnection()
       void SimpleJMSGet.connectReceiver()
       void QueueToDB.main(java.lang.String [])

Exception: null
java.sql.SQLException: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no db2jdbc in
java.library.path

Path=
c:\Program files\cc\lib;
E:\Perl\bin\;
c:\Program files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\Java\lib;
c:\Program files\ibm\mqsiv21\nnsy\gui;
c:\Program files\ibm\mqsiv21\nnsy\bin;
c:\Program files\IBM\MQSIV2\neonsoft\gui;
c:\Program files\IBM\MQSIV2\neonsoft\bin;
C:\WINNT\system32;
C:\WINNT;
C:\WINNT\System32\Wbem;
c:\IBM\IMNNQ;
c:\Program files\ULTRAE~1;
c:\Program files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\bin;
c:\Program files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\tools\c\samples\bin;
c:\Program files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\Java\bin;
c:\Program files\IBM\WebSphere MQ Integrator 2.1\bin;
c:\SQLLIB\BIN;
C:\SQLLIB\java;
c:\SQLLIB\FUNCTION;
c:\SQLLIB\SAMPLES\REPL;
c:\SQLLIB\HELP;
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\bin;
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\include;
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\lib;
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\MSDev98\bin;
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools\WinNT;
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools;
c:\Program files\lcc\bin;
c:\Program files\ObjREXX;
c:\Program files\ObjREXX\OODIALOG