From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hilde G
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2003 11:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Help with JMS bindings

Nick,

Thanks, that was it!...

Question: Is there anything other than setting the
TRANSPORT(BIND) that needs to be done for the app to
run in the BIND mode (as opposed to CLIENT)? Because I
remember creating the bindings file with BIND in the
past and the developer HAD said that it did not work.
I had to change it back to CLIENT. So, I am wondering
if there is anything else I or the developer should
do.

Many thanks...

Hilde