From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeff A
Tressler
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 11:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: What is supported to run under Windows XP

Specifically we are trying to execute the MQSeries Integrator Control
Center v2.0.1 under Windows XP. The actual broker and configuration
manager is running under Window NT so is not a problem but I have been
forced to upgrade my desktop from NT to XP and now the Control Center
does not work

I know we are like three versions behind (2.0.1 - me, 2.0.2, 2.1, 5.0 -
latest) but we have
not upgraded and will not be able to upgrade for at least two or three
months.

            Jeff Tressler