Hi Jan,

An easy way of backing up your OAM security settings is to use the following
command:

   amqoamd -m QMgrName -s  > oambackup.txt

This will create a file called oambackup.txt with all of the OAM security
settings in a setmqaut format.

All you need to do is rename it from "txt" to "bat" and you can run it as is.

Regards,
Roger Lacroix
Capitalware Inc.
http://www.capitalware.biz