Hi All,

Does anyone knows what message is put on SYSTEM.JMS.REPORT.QUEUE ??
We are using WMQ 5.3 with csd4 along with WMQI2.1, predominantly our
applications are pub/sub based, with all durable subscriptions. Till
recently the depth of report queue used to be 0, but since last one week
messages are piling on this queue and the current depth has reached
3500. Although right now none of our applications are facing problems
because of this, but we are not sure what could be the reason behind so
many messages being piled up on the report queue.
Any pointers will help.

Thanks
Gaurav