I believe OS/390 2.10 goes out of service in September 2004, but it may be a
better migration path to ZOS.

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick
Tsujimoto
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 2:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Just an informal survey slightly off topic

We're still runnning CICS/ESA V4.1 in production (and MQ 1.2, OS/390
2.6,...), but management finally agreed it was a good idea to go to a
supported version (for everything).  So, sometime in the next month or so,
we're going to cutover to CICSTS 2.2 (and OS/390 2.10, MQ V5.3.1, and so
forth).  Everything brand spanking new.

                      Ronald Weinger
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      E.COM>                   cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: Just an informal
survey slightly off topic
                      MQSeries List
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      en.AC.AT>

                      02/04/2004 07:14
                      AM
                      Please respond
                      to MQSeries List

IBM is continuing support of CICS/TS 1.3 into 2006. Is your company making
a big effort to move to TS 2.2?

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for
the intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the
message.