Hello,

I try to troubleshoot a problem where I open a queue with MQOO_INPUT_SHARED
and MQOPEN fails and returns reason code MQRC_OBJECT_IN_USE .

Configuration: both client and server Win2000, MQSeries 5.2
I run my code on MQSeries client, against the remote MQSeries server.
First call is ok. Then my process crash, I run it again and now MQOPEN fail.

Any ideas what can be the problem ? or how to troubleshoot it ?
Thanks, Doron