The PURGETHRESH in the TRANCLASS definition defaults to NO, which means that
transaction requests will "stack up" until there is no more storage
available in the CICS region (at which time "everything" in the region
grinds to a halt).  This behavior also applies to TRANSACTIONS that don't
have a TRANCLASS assigned to them.

    -jc-