Enrico,
Take a look to the following command. It is only available con Windows.
The amqmdain command applies to WebSphere MQ for Windows only.
Use amqmdain to configure or control WebSphere MQ Services, as an
alternative to using the WebSphere MQ Services snap-in. Starting a queue
manager service with amqmdain is not the same as using strmqm from the
command line, because WebSphere MQ Services execute in a non-interactive
session, running under a different user account. You can also configure a
queue manager service to start associated processes, such as listeners and
trigger monitors, or to ensure that any registry entries you have edited
manually are assigned the correct security permissions.
Regards,
Manuel