ROFL!   BUT I DID USE IT! WITH VISUAL ACUITY AUGMENTING HEADGEAR (NO LONGER
OPTIONAL).

Anyway the missing table was identified by IBM support. I have to go back
and rebuild the zone and copy everything over and re-run the maintenance.

Ernest

                      "David C.
                      Partridge"                 To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         cc:
                      RIMEUR.COM>                Subject: Re: CSQV086E @MQSB    QUEUE
MANAGER ABNORMAL TERMINATION
                      Sent by: MQSeries          REASON=00C60004
                      List
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      .AC.AT>

                      02/18/2004 03:50
                      AM

>I'm hoping I didn't misuse the IEBIBALL utility.

I think you should have been using IEHIBALL <G>

David