We have an application getting a MQGET reason code 2119  (X'847')  MQRC-NOT-CONVERTED.
The sending application is an NT client to a QMGR on a SUN UNIX box.  The receiver is a MVS CICS application.The MQMD encoding is  X'111'  (273) and the codecharactersetid is X'1B5  (437). The MQMD-FORMAT is MQSTR. The MQ GMO is ( x'4020') GET-CONVERT +  BROWSE-NEXT.
The data in the buffer is the unconverted lower case ASCII characters ( I can see it via CEDF).

The explanation of the  code indicates a problem with either the encoding, format or ccsid fields. The only field I can not confirm as valid is the
encoding X'111'.

Can anyone explain the RC=2119?

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.