I was looking for some inputs on managing the errored out messages.
Is it better to have an error queue per flow , or per business process or per application??
And if I have a 'route to label' in a flow that brances it to two applications, if I set the transaction on the output queue for first branch as 'NO', and the second branch fails for some reason.But the input is backed out , the second time it processes it , I dont want the first to receive it once more!!

Do you Yahoo!?