From: John M Hammond [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 3:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MQSeries configuration products

I would like to replace my enterprise's existing MQSeries configuration
product due to some problems we've been experiencing.

The killer feature our current product has is the ability to maintain a
database of definitions which is entirely separate from our live system.
We use this 'Update actual from defined' feature extensively to prepare our
system updates ahead of time and then roll them out to production in
regular maintenance windows.

I have looked through "the usual suspects" so far as MQ configuration tools
goes, but have found that they all apply changes to the system immediately.
Does anyone know of a product that will allow me to stage updates to my
queue managers?  For us, this is essential, and any application that does
not have this ability has to be discounted out of hand.

Any info at all would be appreciated.
Thanks,
John

John M Hammond