Hi All,

Again many thanks to all those who helped me located the key in monitoring
MQ on z/OS with MO71.

Now I am testing using MO71 to monitor our MQ network employe the "command
Fail" field to run a batch job which sends out emails. But this seems not
working. I also tried the command "amqsput TESTQ TESTQM < mail.txt", with
the same result, got the msg "command submitted", but nothing is done.

Has anyone successfully used this field to execute a command?  I wonder
what I could be doing wrong.

thanks for your help.
Benjamin Zhou