Hi all,

we use MQExplorer and MO71 to monitor remote qmgrs, on AIX and NT. Today a
strange thing happens. I first got email notificaiton from MO71 that one of
our NT qmgrs is down, there I see the msg in the subject.. I then checked
it in MQExplorer, got similar msg: "Access not authorized, You are not
authorized to perform this operation. (AMQ4035)".  I remote login to that
machine, everything is running fine, no report of disturbance, it's a
production machine. So I ignore it for the time being.

Then five hours later, I encountered the same on another NT machine.  Maybe
I'll have to restart the qmgr tonight to see what it will become.

Anyone experienced this before? Any idea what could be wrong?

thanks,
Ben