Hi,

If anyone is using the XML Transformation node to perform XSLT transformation  I would be very interested to know the following:
  • I want to specify the Stylesheet location using the Local Environment fields, which field within Local environment should be used to specify the fully qualified path to the stylesheet?
  • What is the maximum value you can specify for the Stylesheet Cache Level?  What is the effect of having a large number of stylesheets parsed?  What number do you use?
  • What do you specify for the Output Character Set and why?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Kulbir.