What is MA04? I can't find any reference to it.
Do you mean MD04 (the visio sample stencils?)

Michael

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Dennis
Bryngelson
Verzonden: donderdag 18 maart 2004 15:15
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: Need for support pac MA04

Can someone please send me either a link to Support Pac MA04 or the support
pac itself??????

Thanks,
Dennis Bryngelson
Phone: (763) 765-4224
Fax: (763)  765-3820
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments, is
for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential
and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all
copies.