Have you checked the dead-letter queue on KEWILL queue manager.

Cheers

Rao

-----Original Message-----
From: Michelle Russell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 March 2004 11:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Dead Letter Queue messages not appearing?

Hi all,

I have a situation whereby an external company using an MQClient are trying
to send messages to our Mainframe MQ Manager (V2.1) and the messages when
being sent are not arriving on the destination queue or the Dead letter
Queue.

In our Queue Manager channel initiator we get the message: +CSQX548E <MQSB
CSQXRESP Messages for KEWILL.TO.MQSB sent to local dead-letter queue I can
not see any messages on the dead letter queue on the local queue manager.

I have however heard from the external company and prior to us getting this
message they get an MQ Error Message of '2320'.

Can anybody give any ideas on this.

Regards
Michelle.

This email and any attachments are confidential. They may contain privileged
information and are intended for the named addressee(s) only. They must not
be distributed without our consent. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify us immediately and do not disclose, distribute or retain this
email or any part of it. Unless expressly stated, opinions in this email are
those of the individual sender and not N Brown Group plc or any of its
subsidiaries.
You must take full responsibility for virus checking this email and any
attachments.

Please note that the content of this email or any of its attachments may
contain data that falls within the scope of the Data Protection Acts and
that you must ensure that any handling or processing of such data by you is
fully compliant with the terms and provisions of the Data Protection Act
1984 and 1998.

N Brown Group plc. Registered office: Griffin House, 40 Lever Street,
Manchester, M60 6ES. Registered in England No.814103.

Instructions for managing your mailing list subscription are provided in the
Listserv General Users Guide available at http://www.lsoft.com

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it.
If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email
and delete the emails.
Thank you.