From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Many Client connections - how many svrconn channels?
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:26:44 +1000

Jxrgen,

I need to make some changes to BlockIP2 for logging of information, the
logs
grow way to big on my systems and I need then stamped by date:

ie BlockLog_2004_03_22.log

I also need to be able to specify a log directory, so I was going to add
the
following commands:

# on NT systems
LogDirecty=\qml\log
LogDrive=c:
LogFormat=NameDate
LogBaseName=BlockLog

# on Linux systems
LogDirecty=/var/spool/blockip2/logs
LogFormat=NameDate
LogBaseName=BlockLog

On the linux the "LogDrive" would be ignored and just the LogDirectory would be applicable using "/"s

If I make the changes, are you happy to add them into your code for the benefit of the community as a whole, or would you prefer me to start my own stream of BlockIP ???

Sid Young QML Pathology Brisbane

_________________________________________________________________ Fe alle de nye og sjove ikoner med MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.dk