Edward,

These errors are coming when messages contains non-standard codepages
for conversion. When an application call MQGET with MQGMO_CONVERT
option, MQ looking for a data conversion exit.

As far as I remember we got same errors on Latin-2 messages (CCSID=912
or 1250, but platform is 819).

HTH,

Tibor

----