The support packs are good, there is also a CBT CD-ROM
from IBM - MQ84 Intro to MQSeries - that you can order
for $300.
I'll find the URL if you are interested.
Chris

--- "Dawson, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=203&uid=swg24006526&loc=en_US&cs

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=203&uid=swg24006382&loc=en_US&cs