From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Wyatt,
T. Rob
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 9:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Linear Logging

If you ever have a QMgr long enough for the log file numbers to wrap around,
you probably want to manually clean the log files until the wrap is
complete.  There is a window of time during which the oldest log files are
numbered higher then the newest log files.  I don't know if the script has
been changed to look at dates instead of file names but we got bit by this
once.

-- T.Rob