>Set an Expiry just above your Wait Interval
>is valid, but keep in mind that your queues
>will be cleared almost immediately of any
>orphaned messages as subsequent gets execute.

This is what I understand in general, here is
the specifics of my issue and how I understand
the issue.

Our application reads by Correl Id. I assume the
read checks each message sequentially in the
queue to see if there is a matching Correl Id.
If the Correl Id does not match, MQ DOES NOT
do a Expiry check. This is my assumption, I
assume that it only does an expiry check when
it actually reads the message (GET or BROWSE).
If the Correl Id does not match the id supplied
by the application then the message does not get
deleted.