From: Bhapinder Bagar
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 11:05 AM
Subject: WBI MB Version

We have installed the base version of WBI MB v5.0 on a W2K machine.  Note we
have not installed a CSD.

I would like to check what the version of the software is labelled as,
without any CSD applied.

When I open the "Message Broker Toolkit" and selected "Help --> About the
Message Broker", the version of the Message Broker is labelled as 5.0.2

Also when you select, "Feature Details" within the "About Message Broker"
screen, "Message broker" version is labelled as 5.0.2

I would expect this version to 5.0 or 5.0.1, with out any CSD installed, has
anybody else encountered this issue?

Any comments would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Bhapinder