Hi,

The "Configuring WebSphere MQ accounts" section of
"Windows Quick Beginnings" states following in case
any domain controller is on Win2K

1 Create a domain group (a global or universal group)
2 Give members of this group the authority to query the group membership
of any account
3 Create one or more user accounts, and add them to the group
4 Use the accounts to configure each installation of WebSphere MQ
5 Set the password expiry periods

I have two questions -

Does the group name HAVE TO BE "domain mqm" ?
(hard-coded ?)

AND

How important is 2 ?
That particular authority is not allowed under our security policy.

Thanks

This email (including any attachments to it) is confidential, legally privileged,
subject to copyright and is sent for the personal attention of the intended recipient
only. If you have received this email in error, please advise us immediately and
delete it. You are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
Although we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this
email, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the viruses
in this email or attachments. We exclude any liability for the content of this email,
or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided
in this email or its attachments, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in
writing. If this email contains an offer, that should be considered as an invitation
to treat.