Regards,
Roger Lacroix
Capitalware Inc.

At 12:11 AM 4/16/2004, you wrote:
Roger,
Does it break up the file into records. The doc didn't seem to imply this.
The file will have packed data in it. Is there a chance it could falsely hit
EOL.

From: Roger Lacroix <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: File to Queue Utility
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:38:18 -0400

Hi Bobbee,

Both suffixes .net and .org should take you to www.capitalware.biz

The program that I have is called:  File2Msg
The direct link to it is:
http://www.capitalware.biz/sample_mqseries.html#ccode

Run the utility without the -s option and it will treat the file as binary
data.

Regards,
Roger Lacroix
Capitalware Inc.
http://www.capitalware.biz

At 03:47 PM 4/15/2004, you wrote:
I looked on MQSeries.net but could not find a simular utility. I thought
there was one at www.capitalware.net but that site name brings up another
site. Does someone knoe the capitalware sith spelling AND are there any
other file-to-queue utilities out there. I need one that will let me play
with the MQMD settings on the outgoing message. The incoming file will
contain non-text data so the utility has to have to handle this.

bobbee